1) What We Do: Build a Network
- We support 27 International High Schools and Academies nationally and educate over 9,000 students from 119 countries speaking 93 languages.(*This should link to our school map)
- Our schools and academies act as innovation incubators to address the achievement and opportunity gaps for English language learners.
2) What We Do: Open New Schools
- We open new schools based upon our successful diverse language model and design and pilot new school models. (*Link to School Models under International High Schools)
3) What We Do: Consult with Districts, Schools and School Turnaround Partners
- We offer leadership, professional and curriculum development mentoring and coaching and workshops to build and strengthen instructional practices to best support English language learners.. (*Link to Professional Development Consulting under Consulting Services)
4) What We Do: Advocate for English Language Learners
We partner with local and national advocacy groups, parents and community based organizations to promote education reform that supports quality education for immigrant English language learners. Join us in opening the door to the American Dream! (*Link to Policy & Advocacy Landing Page)
5) News and Events
Internationals Network is a 2012 Investing in Innovation Grantee! With support from the United States Department of Education, we are working with New York City Department of Education and San Francisco Unified School District to implement PROJECT RISE – Realizing Internationals Supports for English Language Learners.
AIR – American Research Institutes, is evaluating our i3 work.
Foundation partners include:Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- W. Clement and Jessie V. Stone Foundation
- Stuart Foundation
- Tortora Sillcox Family Foundation
Disclaimer: Federal funds of $2,990,770 cover 86% of total program costs. Private sector partners are providing $479,000 – 14%, of program expenses.