We are excited to welcome attendees to the 17th National Leadership Retreat! This year’s Internationals Network’s National Leadership Retreat will take place on April 23-25, 2020, in the Bay Area of California. The three days consist of a school visit to one of our Bay Area schools, community walks, and two days of workshops, discussions and team-building activities. This retreat is aimed to engage school administrators in dialogue and the opportunity to share best practices from our schools. Through discussions, group work, and workshops facilitated by the school administrators, the retreat is designed to:
- Provide concrete networking opportunities
- Leverage the collective strengths of Internationals schools as a national network
- Allow schools to share their experiences, challenges and strengths
- Create opportunities for deeper conversations around difficult topics
- Deepen your understanding of the Internationals Core Principles
- Define mutual responsibilities to each other as a national network.
- Single room accommodation
- Transportation to retreat activities
- Workshop materials
Contact: Clarissa Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-269-2388.